Notice of Public Hearing – County of Stearns
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Minnesota Statute, Section 394.26, that the Stearns County Board of Adjustment, in and for the County of Stearns, will conduct a public hearing beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, July 25, 2013, in Conference Room 121 CDE, Stearns County Service Center West, 3301 C.R. 138, Waite Park, Minn.
Purpose of the hearing is to consider the granting or denial of variances from the Stearns County Zoning Ordinance, Stearns County Subdivision Ordinance, Stearns County Sewage Treatment Ordinance, Stearns County Recreational Campground Ordinance, Stearns County Lodging Establishments Ordinance, Stearns County Children’s Camps Ordinance and the Stearns County Manufactured Home Parks Ordinance as follows:
- To consider a request from the Engelmeier Family Trust, St. Joseph, Minn. from Sections 6.2.1A, 9.9.9A(3), 10.2.11A(4)(a) and 10.2.11A(4)(b) of the Stearns County Zoning Ordinance #439 to construct a 1,280-square-foot (32-foot by 40-foot) residential accessory structure on a .89-acre tract of record, 18.5 feet from the centerline of Kestral Lane, a platted 1 Rod road and 10 feet from the top of a bluff in the bluff impact zone. Said ordinance allows for a maximum cumulative residential accessory structure size of 1,200 square feet for tracts of record .5 to .99 acres in size, requires a structural setback of at least 63 feet from the centerline of platted roads and requires a structural setback of at least 30 feet from the top of a bluff and does not allow for structures to be placed within the bluff impact zone defined as land within 20 feet from the top of a bluff in the Shoreland Overlay District. Affected property: .92A of Lots 1 and 2 and Part of Outlot E of Al’s Airy Point Subdivision, Section 16, T124N, R30W, Collegeville Township. Property address: 29657 Kestral Lane, St. Joseph, Minn.
All applications and related information are on file with the Environmental Services Department, Room 343, County Administration Center, 705 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minn. and can also be viewed approximately one week prior to the meeting at co.stearns.mn.us by clicking on Board and Committee Meetings. Action taken on these applications will be available shortly after the meeting at the same website location.
All interested persons are invited to attend said hearing or submit written testimony prior to the hearing date either in support of or in opposition to the requests. Written testimony should be sent to the Stearns County Board of Adjustment, Stearns County Environmental Services Department, Administration Center Room 343, 705 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minn. 56303.
Barrier-free status: This meeting will be accessible to the handicapped. Attempts will be made to accommodate any other individual need for special services. Please call (320) 656-3613 or 1-800-450-0852 early so arrangements can be made.
Publish: July 12, 2013
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME STATE OF MINNESOTA
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. Assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Minnesota Street Market.
2. Principal place of business: 27 W. Minnesota St., P.O. Box 397, St. Joseph, MN 56374.
3. The name and complete street addresses of all persons conducting business under the above assumed name or if an entity, the legal corporate, LLC or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: St. Joseph Food Cooperative, 27 W. Minnesota St., St. Joseph, MN 56374.
4. I, the undersigned, certify I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as an agent of the person whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify I have completed all required fields and the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Filed: Nov. 12, 2012
/s/ Rita DeZurik, board president
Publish: July 12 and 19, 2013