NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF STEARNS
In the Matter of Thomas Decker Children’s Irrevocable Trust,
IN DISTRICT COURT
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 73-CV-14-9394
NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING PURUSANT TO MINN. STAT. § 501B.18
IT IS ORDERED AND NOTICE IS GIVEN that a Petition signed by Rebecca Decker, dated Oct. 10, 2014 has been filed with the Court. The Petition requests an order from the following relief:
- Accepting the resignation of Edward J. Decker as Trustee of the Trust.
- Accepting the renunciation of Larry J. Decker as successor Trustee of the Trust.
- Discharging Edward J. Decker as Trustee of the Trust effective upon the filing with this Court of an Acknowledgement of receipt of the assets of the Trust by the Successor Trustee, Debra Lee Pierskalla. In the alternative, discharging Edward J. Decker as Trustee of the Trust effective upon the filing with this Court of an Acknowledgement of receipt of the assets of the Trust by the Successor Trustee, Brandy Marie Walder.
- Appointing Debra Lee Pierskalla as Successor Trustee of the Trust. In the alternative, appointing Brady Marie Walder as Successor Trustee of the Trust.
- Determining this Trust is not subject to continuing jurisdiction of the Court pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 501B.23.
- Approving payment from the Trust of Petitioner’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in connection with this proceeding, pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 501B.705.
- Granting such other relief as may be proper.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or at the hearing. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED, the Petition will be heard by this Court at 1:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 15, 2014 at the Stearns County Courthouse, St. Cloud, Minn.
Notice shall be given by publishing this Notice and Order for hearing one time at least 20 days prior to the hearing date in the Sartell Newsleader, a legal newspaper of Stearns County, Minn.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Vicki E. Landwehr, Judge of District Court
Dated: Nov. 4, 2014