TO ASSUMED NAME
STATE OF MINNESOTA
Pursuant to Chapter 333, Minnesota Statutes, the undersigned, who is or will be conducting or transacting a commercial business in the State of Minnesota under an assumed name, hereby certifies:
1. The assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted is: Country Manor Salon.
2. The stated address of the principal place of business is or will be: 520 First St. NE, Sartell, Minn. 56377.
3. The name and street address of all persons conducting business under the above assumed name including any corporations that may be conducting this business: Country Manor Campus LLC, 520 First St. NE, Sartell, Minn. 56377.
4. This certificate is an amendme nt of Certificate of Assmed Name File Number 225859 originally filed Aug. 17, 1999.
5. I, the undersigned, certify I am authorized to sign this document. I further certify the information in this document is true and correct. I understand by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated: Jan. 29, 2020
Filed: March 17, 2020
/s/ Laura Koford
Publish: May 29 & June 12, 2020
Author: Janelle Von Pinnon
Von Pinnon has been publishing the St. Joseph Newsleader since 1989, the Sartell-St. Stephen Newsleader since 1995 and the Sauk Rapids-Rice Newsleader since 2015. She graduated from Minnesota State University-Moorhead with degrees in mass communications (with an emphasis on print journalism) and biology. She lives in southeast St. Cloud with her husband and two children.