St. Ben’s to honor Robin Balder-Lanoue
The College of St. Benedict Basketball Team hosts Bethel at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at Claire Lynch Gymnasium at the Haehn Campus Center on the CSB campus. This event is part of a celebration for National Girls and Women in Sports Day. The 2020 Bennie Spotlight Award honoree, Robin Balder-Lanoue, will be honored at halftime along with a performance by the CSB dance team. All girls and women wearing a sports jersey will receive free admission to this event.
ABC Kinder Olympix Feb. 15 at Whitney
Explore letters and numbers while being active with your children during ABC Kinder Olympix from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at the Whitney Recreation Center, 1529 Northway Drive, St. Cloud. The morning will be filled with fun activities for improved reading skills and healthy lifestyles! Events include: inflatables, arts and crafts, obstacle course, alphabet games, healthy snacks and much more. For children ages 6 and under and their families. Nominal fee charged.
Sartell Summer Baseball registration now open
The 2020 Summer Sartell Baseball Registration is open. Please go to SartellBaseball.com to register. Find more information by following us on Facebook.
Help high school students with career exploration
More than 175 volunteers are needed on Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Cloud Technical & Community College to hand out snacks, direct students and parking. This is an opportunity for your business or networking group. Exploring Potential Interest and Careers is a high-quality career exploration event designed for high school students. Contact Mary Krippner at 320-223-7991 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.unitedwayhelps.org.
Free radon testing kits available
Stearns County has free radon testing kits available for residents. There is a limited supply at the Stearns County Administration Center and the Service Center in Waite Park. More than 40 percent of Minnesota homes have dangerous levels of radon. Radon is a colorless, odorless radioactive gas that seeps up from the ground into homes. When inhaled, it can damage lungs.