Hope Grasswick of Sartell recently earned her practical nursing diploma from Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls.
Eight Sartell students were recently named to the fall dean’s list at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. They are the following:
Mekhi Kigozi, Sebastian Lau, Mariah Murphy, Ella Plamann, Olivia Plamann, Carter Schumacher, Deborah Ufearo and Brenna Virnig.
Blanca Severson of Sartell was recently named to the fall dean’s list at the University of Wisconsin-Superior.
Matt O’Shea was recently named chief executive officer of the Stearns Electric Association. O’Shea has been with Stearns Electric since 2015, with the last three years serving as the vice president of engineering and operations for the cooperative.
The Women’s Fund and the Julianne Williams Fund of the Central Minnesota Community Foundation have recently awarded a combined $90,000 to 14 area organizations, all of which focus on improving the lives of women and girls in Central Minnesota.
The Women’s Fund allocated $75,000 to the following:
- $8,000 to Anna Marie’s Alliance for operating support
- $4,500 to Big Brothers Big Sisters for their Dr. Potter Bigs on Campus program
- $4,500 to The Village Family Service Center for their Girls 360 program
- $8,000 to the Center for Victims of Torture for their CVT-St. Cloud focus Somali Women program.
- $7,500 to Mid-MN Legal Aid for their Justice Bus program
- $8,000 to Crisis Nursery for their Enhanced Childcare to support Vulnerable Mothers program
- $3,000 to Friends of Career Solution for their Introducing Girls to Manufacturing program
- $7,500 to Terebinth Refuge for their Hope and Healing Store Expansion program and winter and summer recreation programs
- $8,000 to Code Savvy for their Empowering Female learners through R.C. explorers and tech program
- $8,000 to the Central MN Sexual Assault Center for building repairs
- $8,000 to Catholic Charities of St. Cloud for their Homeward Transitional Housing program
The Julianne Williams allocated $15,000 to the following:
- $4,000 to the Girl Scouts for their Summer Adventure Camp program
- $5,000 to Girls on the Run for their St. Cloud Girls program
- $6,000 to Recovery Community Network for their Trekking in the Woods while in Recovery program
Matthew Moran of Sartell recently earned his bachelor’s degree with a major in management information systems from Iowa State University, Ames.
Morgan Vosberg of Sartell was recently named to the fall president’s honor list at North Dakota State College of Science, Wahpeton.
Thirty-eight Sartell students were recently named to the fall dean’s list at St. Cloud State University. They are the following: Isabella Aizcorbe, Reese Balaski, Charles Beckering, Jennifer Ellenbaum, Karen Estep, Mia Fiedler, Celestial Garcia, Beau Garman, Samuel Gielen, Bryant Hanna, Kristin Harvieux, Nathan Heim, Amber Heun, Paige Hoghaug, Sadaf Jamil, Matthew Jegers, Jason Johnson, Christine Kigozi, Caleb LaFleur, Sarah Leisenheimer, Taylor Markgraf, Nicole Mohs, Courtney Olund, Taylor Pearson, Ayana Petersen, Zachary Randolph, Xinyi Ren, Javada Ringwelski, Alex Schaefer, Parker Shufelt, Scheri Stocks, Jaymie Swenson, Muhammad Tabish, Esperanza Tarara, Rachel Taszarek, Dylan Welle, Hannah Welsh and Lincoln Wojcik.
Haley Fournier of St. Stephen was recently named to the fall semester dean’s list at St. Cloud State University.
SPOT Rehabilitation was named a 2021 national best practice agency by WellSky, making it worthy of the Home Health CAHPS Award of Distinction. This award is presented to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in 2021.
Four Sartell students were named to the fall dean’s list at South Dakota State University, Brookings. They are the following: Emma Arneson, Margaret Schliepsiek, Shauna Schmidt and Olivia Torgrimson.
Megan Mechelke of Sartell, an undergraduate student, was one of the student researchers celebrated in the annual Dare to Discover campaign at the University of Iowa, Ames.
Five Sartell students were recently named to the dean’s list at Minnesota State University.
They are the following: Brian Amundson, Mary Deleon-Escobar, Miah Gessell, Charlie Monson and CaLee VanVoorhis.
Thomas Connolly of St. Stephen was recently named to the fall dean’s list at Gonzaga University, Spokane, Wash.
Grayson Sanderson of St. Stephen was recently named to the fall president’s list at Gonzaga University, Spokane, Wash.
Eight Sartell students were recently named to the fall dean’s list at the College of St. Scholastica, Duluth. They are the following: Josie Boelter, Kathryn Davidson-Paton, Alexandra Illies, Erika Johnson, Emma Lathe, Kelli Loscheider, Madelyn Ouart and Lauren Schmitz.